Date Last Updated: April 2, 2020
At Allbrite Pressure Wash, Inc. our community’s safety is our highest priority. We want to help slow the spread of COVID-19 by keeping our community as clean and sanitized as possible during this time. Our services can assist you at your home and business in keeping areas clean and safe.
According to the CDC, for disinfection a diluted household bleach solution (at least 1000ppm sodium hypochlorite) can be used against the virus that causes COVID-19 . Our most used chemical for cleaning and sanitizing exterior buildings and dwellings is on the EPA’s approved lists of disinfectants . We follow all manufacturer’s instructions for our cleaning and disinfection products for concentration, application method, contact time, etc.
Our team has made some adjustments to our daily routine to ensure the safety of our employees, customers and community. Along with following the CDC’s guideline for COVID-19 we are also doing the following:
- All employees who are active in essential operations and enter our facility perform Symptom Checks Daily.
- Technicians ALWAYS wear gloves and respirators during services.
- Technicians NEVER enter a customer’s home.
- All communication is done over email, text, or phone.
- Technicians drive separate vehicles and practice safe social distancing at all times.
- No more than three employees may be present in our facility at once.
- Frequent hand washing with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- All high touch surfaces are disinfected upon leaving the facility.
We will continue to update our guidelines and procedures as new information and orders are put in place.
Seven steps to prevent the virus